Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I [heart] Rabbit Food

After listening to Chef Adrienne speak at the ISM fundraising dinner on Saturday night, akin to when I first read Michael Pollan's The Omnivore's Dilemma, I was (re)inspired to embrace a healthier table.  It's not that we eat bad foods; on the contrary, my kids have already adopted some of my culinary neuroses - no food coloring, no high fructose corn syrup, as local and as organic as possible, etc.  So, when I came across these cute sterling silver bunny buttons, I decided to make them into necklaces that annouce: "I love rabbit food."

The sterling silver button is handwired with orange jade nuggets, an orange agate druzy, and sterling silver to form this assymetrical choker.  An orange-cream lampwork bead dangles as a focal point below the rabbit.

This particular piece is not for sale.  However, if you are interested in a similar necklace, let me know.  Just comment on this post with a way to contact you.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment