Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Earrings-of-the-Month Club

Fire, ready, aim...that's how I normally roll. No, that is not a typo! ;)

My creative gears are always spinning and, as I was about to renew my wine-of-the month club with a local vineyard and my CSA with a local organic farm I thought: we have wines-of-the month, books-of-the-month, why not jewelry-of-the-month?!?

So, here's my thought...

You would get a pair of handmade artisan earrings (gemstones, recycled glass, and sterling silver) once a month for a year. Each pair would come with a story behind the inspiration for your one-of-a-kind creation. EcoChic pieces have never been, and never will be, mass-produced. While your pair may have the same elements with another, yours will be unique. And in that vein, I would limit the club participants to ten lucky gals so that I can guarantee the originality of each design.

No sooner had I put the thought in writing and clicked send, to a few loyal fans, I got a response. "I would love to get in on that."

Okay. Here we go...

Anyone else want in? Let me know. I'll be shipping the first month's pieces next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment