Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fun and Functional: Eyeglass Holders

When a friend from high school contacted me about making some eyeglass holders for her that were both fun and functional, I jumped at the chance to create them. She said, "No pastels and nothing that makes me look like an old lady!" Points taken. ;) Here's what I made...


Rough emeralds, green aventurine, blue freshwater pearls, Burmese rubies, neon blue apatite, yellow jade, amethysts, recycled yellow glass, lemon chalcedony, garnet, moss agate, faceted citrine, faceted blue topaz, amazonite, and orange crystal...all handwired with sterling silver. It closes with two repurposed sterling silver pieces; her eyeglasses can hang from a sterling silver circle in the middle.

I just heard from her. She loves them! And I love having a satisfied customer. Thanks for the order.

No comments:

Post a Comment