Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chocolate Bracelets

Do you remember those candy bracelets from when you were a kid? I loved those. I don't know if I liked that candy; I kinda doubt that...it looks like chalk. Or if I just like the idea of wearing something that you could also eat. I've always loved dual-functioning things. Whatever the case may be, I created a grown up version, except that you don't actually eat these.

Totally unique bracelets are handwired with sterling silver and close with a hefty Hill Tribe sterling hook and eye clasp. These one-of-a-kind pieces have all the shades of chocolate - from tiger's eye to smoky quartz and bronzite to recycled rootbeer glass beads.

I'll be displaying these pieces and more at the TREAT YOURSELF Craft Faire. Saturday, August 6th. 2-5pm. Casanova Oakknoll Community Center. 735 Ramona Avenue, Monterey.

If you're local to Monterey, stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment