Tuesday, February 28, 2012

EcoChic Designs Earrings of the Months Club: March 2012

It's time to ship off earrings to my earrings-of-the-month club members.

Because we've had such a mild winter, almost every weekend finds me at the shore; my family and I hike along the bluffs or explore the tidepools, taking full advantage of living on the temperate central coast of California. So, this month I found inspiration in the ocean, a mermaid's playground.

One day, I watched waves crash on the shore and marveled as the sunlight shone through the water. That spawned one-of-a-kind pieces featuring recycled blue and white glass, milky aquamarines, vibrant neon blue apatite, amazonite, and pearls.

I hope the gals who receive these are pleased...I know I had fun creating them.

In case you're wondering, I'm offering a monthly delivery of a handmade, one-of-a-kind pair of earrings. You tell me your preference of style and length; I create and surprise you, letting you know what inspired me.  For more information about the club, feel free to email me at constantmotioncamilla at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment