Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mint Chocolate Necklace I

Though mint-chocolate chip is not my favorite ice cream flavor, I've always like the combination of colors: pale green with deep, rich brown. In preparation for the TREAT YOURSELF Craft Faire, I decided that mint-chocolate would be the theme of my items.  All unique, all one-of-a-kind with similar gems. If you like this color combination, keep your eyes peeled. There will be more coming...

A teardrop prehnite with deep brown inclusions hangs at the center of this piece. Milky chrysoprase, smoky quartz, minty fluorite, and recycled green glass are hand-wired with both bright and oxidized sterling silver to form this one-of-a-kind necklace. It closes in the rear with a twisted sterling silver toggle.

Click here to purchase this piece or view more pictures on my etsy site.

No comments:

Post a Comment