Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Peace and Thank You

I just received an email this morning from the woman who won one of my necklace and earring sets. She wrote: "I wanted you to know that I wore the necklace and earrings from the York Gala, the PAX pieces, for Easter and had several compliments.  Thank you for being so generous with your talents!!"

That made my day.
Here's the one-of-a-kind necklace that she won...with matching earrings.

PAX Necklace and Earring Set
PAX, in Latin, means 'peace.' Not just 'peace' as in the opposite of war, but 'peace' as in 'calm, grace, quiet and serenity.' The story goes that the five marks on the sand dollar are actually five doves that, when broken open and released, will spread peace and happiness throughout the land.

These pieces are handwired with bits of aqua colored glass, neon blue apatite, and hefty sterling silver pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment