Sunday, April 1, 2012

EcoChic Designs Earrings-of-the-Month Club: April 2012

It's time to ship off earrings to my earrings-of-the-month club members.

This month I was inspired by the plethora of Spring blossoms that abound everywhere from the hiking trails to the grocery store. Some of the pieces features these sterling-over-bronze 3D tulip petals since tulips have been my favorite flower since I was a kid. My fascination with tulips began at the Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands. You can imagine why...


Other pieces have sterling lotus elements. I hope the gals who receive these are pleased...I know I had fun creating them.

In case you're wondering, I'm offering a monthly delivery of a handmade, one-of-a-kind pair of earrings. You tell me your preference of style and length; I create and surprise you, letting you know what inspired me.  For more information about the club, feel free to email me at constantmotioncamilla at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment