Tuesday, January 25, 2011

CHEERing for a Cause

It's fundraising event season around the Monterey Peninsula and, as always, I donate to a few causes that are close to my heart.  My boys' school and my alma mater top the list, but I've donated pieces to other local auctions as well. 

This year, I'm working on a few wine-themed pieces that feature sterling silver grapes and some luscious cabernet-colored recycled glass. 

Here's the choker and earring set that's going to the International School of Monterey's auction gala in March.  Click here for more information about the event.

Cin Cin Choker and Earring Set: a hefty sterling grape cluster hangs at the center of the choker. Recycled cabernet-colored glass, sterling silver, and garnets are all handwired to complete this one-of-a-kind choker.  Recycled cabernet colored glass and garnets are handwired with sterling silver and hang from sterling French wires to match the choker.

No comments:

Post a Comment