Thursday, February 3, 2011

Au revoir!

Through my etsy store, I had my very first overseas sale today.  So, I am packing up and shipping off my 'Pomegranate Promise' necklace to a buyer in France.  It's somewhat wistful because it's one of my favorite pieces.  Unlike my husband who doesn't like any of his finished paintings, I love all of my jewelry.  I suppose that's why I started this venture in the first place; I had to justify my constant acquiring of beads and baubles. 

So, I bid au revoir to this piece and hope that the French woman who purchased it will love it as much as I do. 

One positive thing: it's a sale...and a sale to someone who doesn't know me or isn't somehow connected to me by word of mouth.  It's simply someone who saw this piece online and liked my work.  I'm extremely happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment